Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PL Help

Okay people. I'm going to give you some more tips for finding your PL because I'm afraid some of ya'll just haven't found it yet.

Don't flex your wrist all the way. Just bend it slightly towards you. A big help is to really stretch out your pinky and your thumb towards your face.

In the picture I took, I really have my hand in the just right position to make it stand out. It is not typically that huge. You just have to kind of wiggle your wrist around and see what position works best for you. Everybody's body is different.

And if you don't have it, don't fret. If you've made it this long without having a PL, I'm sure you'll be able to go on to make it through life just fine.


2 comments:

  1. phew. thanks for clearing that up. it's there after all. that's why you're the professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bloggggggggggg

    found mine!! I'll show it to you when I see you again!

    ReplyDelete